A warm and welcoming performance space located on the USM Portland campus, Hannaford Hall is an intimate 520-seat venue with ground floor and mezzanine seating. An attached 1,200-car parking garage makes accessing the performances convenient and hassle-free.
88 Bedford Street
Portland, ME, 04101
88 Bedford St, Portland ME
- Take exit 6B (Forest Avenue North) in Portland
- Off the exit, immediately move to the far left lane on Forest Avenue to prepare for a left turn at the first stoplight (intersection of Forest Avenue and Bedford Street)
- Turn left onto Bedford Street at the stoplight and continue underneath the USM Alumni Skywalk
- Immediately after the Skywalk, turn left onto Surrenden Street and continue into the USM Parking Garage
From I-95/Brighton Ave:
- Take exit 48 for Larrabee Rd toward ME-25/US-302/Riverside St
- Turn Left off the exit onto Riverside St
- Turn Left ono Brighton Ave
- Continue 2.8 miles on Brighton Avenue
- At the traffic circle, continue straight onto Deering Ave, then turn left onto Bedford Street
- Turn right onto Surrenden Street immediately before the USM Alumni Skywalk, and continue into the USM Parking Garage
The attached 1,200-car parking garage is available for parking during performances at a rate of $4/hour. The garage now uses a new digital parking system & Mobile Payments.
You must begin your digital parking session within 10 minutes of parking. To begin your digital parking session, use your mobile device to scan the QR code signage posted in the parking garage or parking lot. This will connect you to our digital parking system. You can then select your parking session duration and make the payment using the available payment options. Once the payment is processed, the parking session will be activated.
You can also pre-pay through the online payment system or by downloading their app. Please note, pre-payment does not reserve a parking space.