One Longfellow Square is one of Portland, Maine’s most charming and versatile, non-profit performing arts and concert venues, offering a warm and intimate atmosphere and setting the stage for unforgettable live music, performing arts, and community events.
181 State Street
Portland, ME, 04101
181 State St, Portland ME
- Take Exit 6A South towards Forest Ave
- At the end of the ramp, turn right at Forest Ave/ME-100/US-1
- Stay far right at first light and make a right, following signs for US -77 & ME-100 S. This road will wind through the park and becomes State Street at the other end.
- The 3rd light after the park is Congress Street.
- One Longfellow Square is located on the far left corner. The statue of Longfellow is looking at our front door.
There is ample street parking located near the venue. Street parking is free after 6 pm and on Sundays. Please do not park in the neighbors’ parking lots. Those are privately owned lots and when you park there you risk having your car towed at your expense.
If you prefer to park off street, there is a parking garage located a 5 minute walk away at 181 High Street.